Zenka Kenya presenting you its own official Android Application to provide access to its financial services through your mobiles and smartphones. This application is developed for the Android devices and name of that App is “Zenka Loan Apk”.
About Zenka Loan
It is one of the leading banking facility providers in Kenya that is offering loans to its customers. Loans that it gives starting from 500 to 20,000 KSH. This offer is only for the users of its Application on their phones.
Furthermore, the good news for its users is that those all loans are absolutely interest-free. So, no one is going to charge an extra amount on that loan you have taken from it.
Although the Application that I have shared here is only available for Smartphone users. Apart from that, the bank provides its services on the simple and ordinary mobile phones.
You can also find its main branches or offices in Nairobi Kenya.
Details of APK
|Required Android||4.4 and Up|
How to Register for Zenka Loan
In order to get registration for its services, you will need multiple things. I have shared the process of registration thoroughly in this section. So, if you don’t know how to start with it then follow these given steps.
- First of all, Download the New version Apk File of Zenka and install it on your phones.
- Launch the App after installation.
- Now you will get an Application form that you will have to fill up through that App.
- Select an amount that you want to borrow.
- Then Tap or click on Apply.
- Now you will get a Sign-Up option then tap on it to get sign-up.
- Now provide your personal details like name, ID and other important things that it will ask you.
- It will ask you a security question so enter a specific Answer.
- Enter a Pin code.
- Tap/click on Agree and Sign-Up option to complete registration.
How Zenka Loan Apk Works?
It is an online banking Application that performs its all the services online. So, when you get loans from this Application it transfers that amount into your MPESA within a given time period.
Furthermore, you can get its services through USSD if you are not using any Android smartphone or Tablet. In which it contacts you through SMS or call. To make it simpler I have shared the basic information in steps so I hope it will help you out.
- Download the Apk file from our website.
- Then Install it on your Phones.
- Launch or open it.
- You will get an Application form to fill it completely with original details.
- Enter the amount of money that you want.
- Send or submit it.
- You will receive money in your account within a short period of time.
- Then you will get a repay timing.
Safety and Transparency
People feel hesitation before going to trust on such tools. Therefore, to make it transparent and secure they work through various strategies.
Before going to pay you the amount that you have borrowed, they will evaluate the information regarding your phones. Apart from your device’s information, they will also evaluate through these tools which I have listed below.
- SMS Log
- Your Location through GPS
- Call Logs
- Contact List
- Repayment History
- And a few other things
If you are getting its services through a simple mobile phone then you have two language options to choose from first English and seconds one is Swahili. However, if you are a user of their Application then it is only available in the English language.
There is a limit on the amount that you can borrow from it. Maximum limit is KSH 10,000 but when you show a good repayment result then they can increase the limit for you on next amount.
It is considered as one of the best Loans Apps in Kenya that offers interest-free Finances. As you know that Mobile Loans in Kenya has got so much trending and there are tons of Applications which offers you such services.
If you are also one those people and living in that specific country then I recommend you to Download the Latest version of Zenka Loan Apk for your Android. To get the Apk file you have to click or tap on below Download button.
Q 1 Is Zenka Secure?
Ans. Yes, it is absolutely secure and trusts worthy.
Q 2. What is the Limit of the amount that we can get from the Zenka?
Ans. The limit is up to KSH 10,000.